The Foreign Tourists are granted tourist visa which can be obtained from Nepal Embassy/Consulate or Mission offices abroad. They can also be obtained from the immigration offices listed here.
Immigration offices in Nepal:
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
- Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal)
- Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
- Jamuna, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
- Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
- Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
- Nepal tourist visa fee and visa extension fees:
Visa Facility Duration Fee
|Multiple Entry||15 Days||US$ 25 or equivalent convertible foreign currency|
|Multiple Entry||30 Days||US$ 40 or equivalent convertible foreign currency|
|Multiple Entry||90 Days||US$ 100 or equivalent convertible foreign currency|
Tourist Visa Extension:
Visa extension fee for 15 days or less is US $ 30 or equivalent convertible foreign currency and visa extension fee for more than 15 days is 2 USD per day. Tourist visa can be extended for a maximum period of 150 days in a single visa year (January – December).
Note – No visa fee shall be applicable to the passport holder of member states of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) for 30 days.
Foreigners, who have entered In Nepal to stay for a night in Nepal and willing to use Nepal’s Air port to visit another country with plane ticket or Foreigners, traveling in the accidentally force landed plane for any circumstances shall be issued transit visa for one day.
Fees chargeable while issuing the Transit visa:
Five American Dollars.
Download Application form – Click Here