Trip FactsTrip Code: YK-2454
Duration: 21 Days
Max. Altitude: 5213 m
Mode of Travel: Camping
Start Trip: Kathmandu
End Trip: Kathmandu
Trip Grade: Moderate
Manaslu Trekking is one of the best treks in Nepal that offers a wonderful opportunity to acquaint yourself with the beautiful Himalayan range. The main attractions of Manaslu trek are Larkya La pass and the Marshyangdi valley.
The area wasn’t open for trekkers until recently. The areas that fall along the trails of Manaslu trek are largely unexplored and untouched by outer influences. There are less frequented by trekkers and therefore are much isolated. The culture and traditions of people are also unexploited.
The trek continues along the north behind HImalchuli Peak and Mt. Manaslu. You will get to explore the pristine culture of the local villages that haven’t been hampered by outer influences. The Manaslu trek starts from Gorkha passing through the remote villages where people prefer to remain secluded and keep themselves away from the camera clicks. Your trek continues towards Namru via the village of Ghap.
This trek is a teahouse trek and camping is generally not required. It offers a great all round view of the mountains. If you are interested in discovering the untouched culture and the splendor of the Western Himalayan range, Manaslu trek is the right trek for you.
Manaslu Trekking - Itinerary
Day 01: Drive to Gorkha.
Day 02: Trek to Khanchok-750m (5-6 hr)
Day 03: Trek to Arughat-500m (5-6 hr)
Day 04: Trek – Soti Khola
Day 05: Trek – Machha Khola
Day 06: Trek – Nero
Day 07: Trek – Philim
Day 08: Trek – Umbale
Day 09: Trek – Namru
Day 10: Trek – Sama Gompa
Day 11: Trek – Acclimatisation day at Sama Gompa
Day 12: Trek – Pungen Glacier
Day 13: Trek – Larkya B. C.
Day 14: Trek – Larkya La crossing – Bimdakhati
Day 15: Trek – Tilje
Day 16: Trek – Tal
Day 17: Trek – Syange
Day 18: Trek – Besi Sahar
Day 19: Besi Sahar – Kathmandu by bus
Day 20: Kathmandu free day
Day 21: Final departure, transfer to airport.
- An experienced licensed holder guide and required porters
- Full Board Plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner, accommodation, tea or coffee 3 times a day) during trek,
- Hotel in Thamel, Kathmandu (Non-star Hotel)
- Transportation by tourist bus (Trekking time), Local transportation (Taxi)
- Guide’s and other staff’s food, accommodation, salary, insurance, transportation and equipments,
- All camping equipments,
- Trekking equipments as sleeping bag and down jacket etc,
- First aid medical box,
- Permits and Fees of the Trekking Area,
- All government tax,VAT
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Airport pickup and drop by car/van/ from/to international airport,
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu,
- Your travel insurance,
- International flight and departure tax,
- Any expense of personal nature,
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- Any kinds of Bar bills,
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks,
- Rescue operation.