Panch Pokhari Trekking
Trip FactsTrip Code: YT-LT03
Duration: 15 Days
Max. Altitude: 4100 m
Mode of Travel: Teahouse
Start Trip: Chautara
End Trip: Melamchi Bazaar
Trip Grade: Easy
The Panch Pokhari trek is aimed at enjoying panoramic views of the crystal mountains. One will be fascinated by the cultural affluence and the unique trekking journey to the base of Jugal Himal. Cultural heritage of the Tamang and Sherpa people, unmatched natural beauty and biodiversity are the main attractions of Panch Pokhari trek.
The trek starts at an elevation of 1400 meters and heads towards Panchpokhari, which is at an elevation of 4000 meters. Panch Pokhari trekking is an ideal journey for adventurers. Panch Pokhari is also visited by many religious devotees. There is a sheet metal enclosed shrine of Lord Shiva and two metal roof houses that are of great religious importance. Although you will need to climb through narrow trails and steep paths, it is worth the effort.
Panch Pokhari Trekking - Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m.
Day 02: Kathmandu (1350m.)by bus to Chautara (1200m)
Day 03: Chautara trek to Phusre (2045m.)
Day 04: Phurse trek to Kami kharka (2845m.)
Day 05: Kami Kharka trek to Pauwa Bas (3000m)
Day 06: Pauwa Bas trek to Hille Bhanjyang (3400m)
Day 07: Hille Bhanjyang trek to Nasim Pati(3700m.)
Day 08: Nasim Pati trek to Panch pokhari (five lakes) (4100m)
Day 09: Panch pokhari trek to Nasimpati (3700m.)
Day 10: Nasimpati trek to Dukang (2100m.)
Day 11: Dukang trek to Dhap (1200 m)
Day 12: Dukang trek to Dhap (1200 m)
Day 13: Melamchipul Bazaar – drive to Kathmandu.
Day 14: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseing in kathmandu valley such as Bhaktapur, Pasupatinath, Boudhhanath, Kathmandu durbar square Syabru Besi Monkey temple(swyambhunath) and in the evening farewell dinner in Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 15: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping and drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
- An experienced licensed holder Guide and required porters
- Full Board Plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner, accommodation, tea or coffee) during trek,
- Hotel in Thamel, Kathmandu (Non-star Hotel)
- Transportation by tourist bus (Trekking time), Local transportation (Taxi)
- Trekking Equipments
- Guide’s and other staff’s food, accommodation, salary, insurance, transportation and equipments,
- Medical kit box
- Langtang National Park permit fee,
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems)
- All government tax, VAT
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees
- All necessary transportation while sightseeing.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Airport pickup and drop by car/van/ from/to international airport,
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu,
- Your travel insurance,
- International flight and departure tax,
- Any expense of personal nature,
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- Any kinds of Bar bills,
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks,
- Rescue operation.