Dhading village Tour
Trip FactsTrip Code: YK-3654
Duration: 9 Days
Max. Altitude: 1210 m
Mode of Travel: Teahouse
Start Trip: Kathmandu
End Trip: Kathmandu
Trip Grade: Moderate
Total Cost: $525
Dhading Village Tour takes you to Dhading, the closest district from Kathmandu which stretches from north-west of Prithivi Highway. Dhading is lovely place roofing by Ganesh Himal 7429m, is a unique place to see once you step into Nepal. It is only district in Nepal touching Himalaya and Terai. It is 90 km from Kathmandu to Malekhu and continue bumpy road to reach Bungchung and Salang VDC of Dhading . Dhading is one district of fifty VDC, among them forty nine VDC can be seen from Siddha Baba temple(top of Salang village) . Most of the high peak of western Himalayan range can be seen from here like Langtang range, Annapurna range, Mt. Manaslu and Mt. Machapuchhre which will catch your eyes for sure. It is equally a holy place also. On the hill lock, there is Siddha Baba temple where local people celebrate on occasion of Shivratri festival. In this day, many neighbor villagers come to worship on the very day, not only local people but also many tourists come here for the purpose of religion as well a place to take paragliding and explore through Sriban nature camp( Established in 2001 the Shreeban Nature Camp is the only nature camp in Nepal where we have introduced Rock Climbing and Hang-gliding for the first time) .And we can see enormous rock from Aarubas village which is main attraction of this place. Two major rivers are Budhi Gandaki and Trisuli so as many small rivers run through this district. A home land of different ethnic groups welcomes you warm inside their heartily made tiny huts. This is a habitation of many ethnic group among them 80 percent are Magar . A great chance to experience local culture, tradition and even share the lifestyle of the people. Yuuki Trkes and Expedition, not only promotes the famous trails to trek, equally helps to be eco-friendly with Nepali culture, a way of living and experience the realistic life style of the people and nature.
Dhading village Tour - Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing Kathmandu valley
- Day 03: Drive to Malekhu and trek to Arubas
- Day 04: Trek to Maidi
- Day 05: Trek to Khari
- Day 06: Trek to Gorkha Bazar
- Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 08: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 09: Departure Detail program:
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport (1350m), our airport representative will pick up and transfer to your hotel. Our manager will give you program briefing and take Welcome Dinner together.
- Day 02: Wake – up early morning, take breakfast at hotel and start sightseeing of places like Pashupatinath, swyambhunath, Patan Durbar Square, Boudhanath and Kathmandu Durbar Square, back to hotel and prepare for next day trip.
- Day 03: Meet the guide at Hotel lobby and take a bus ride to Malekhu (379m), 2 hour and half hilly drive takes to the fishy place at the bank of Trishuli River make a lunch with fresh fish from river and start trek to Arubas (1010m), takes about 3 hour. A typical nepali hut with full of love and smile welcome you and makes you to dance at evening by the mother’s group as a cultural program and take a nap locally made bedrooms.
- Day 04: wake up morning with pleasant sunrise at green hills and the Ganesh Himal seen far behind, take sip of locally made tea along with homely made breakfast and Hike up to Siddha Lake, you can view superb terrains with green forest around as well white mountains and tiny settlements later hike down to and take a trek to Maidi Village overnight at local village
- Day 05: wake up morning and trek to Khari village, a small settlement of different castes of people living together sharing different business, takes about 6 hour from Maidi all way down to Buddi Gandaki River provides you amazing view of landscapes and peoples living styles. Stay overnight in a local place.
- Day 06: Trek to Gorkha bazaar, a historical place where the seed of unifying Nepal was sewed. Takes about 7 hour dusty road walk reaches you district headquarter, take a look of surrounding places and stay overnight
- Day 07: Wake up morning and hike uphill to historical Durbar ( Gorkha Durbar), takes 30 min approx. it is a place of Goraknath from whom king Prithivi Narayan Shah received blessing to unify Nepal. You can perform small puja as Hindu perform, back to hotel and Drive back to Kathmandu for 5 hour. Stay overnight at guest house.
- Day 08: Relax day at Kathmandu, you may enjoy shopping and seeing the desired places at evening get Farewell dinner together with field staffs
- Day 09: Final departure
- Foods during village tour
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Accommodation in Village
- Local Transportation
- Village sightseeing
- 3 night hotel at Kathmandu (non-star)
- Village tour documentation and required fees
- All the services to guide
- 13%gov tax and 10% service charge
- Nepal in and out airfare
- Nepal visa fee
- Porter (in need 18USD per day)
- Foods in Kathmandu
- Tips to guide
- Expense of personal nature
- Entry fees of the sightseeing places in kathmandu
Note: cost will be lower for the group