Terms & Conditions
Bookong Terms & Conditions
- Conformed reservation should reach us 1 month prior to tour/trek departure date.
- Deposit of 25% of the trip cost should be made in any kind of tour/trek booking for Nepal/ Bhutan/Tibet/India which is non – refundable.
- A clear photocopy of your valid passport and insurance should reach to us with following details:
- Date of birth
CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you want to cancel the trip you will have to inform us 3 week before after that 35 % will be charged within 2 weeks and thereafter no refund will be made.
- The company is not liable to refund any money of the agreed trek due to injury, illness, non – interest or changed weather condition or unfavorable political conditions.
- If the trekker is willing to cancel the tour/trek after all the required trip arrangements like (issuing permits and TIMS, flight/ bus ticket, hotel reservation etc) have been made, then the company will charge you 45% of the total trip cost refund the rest
- If the cancellation is made due to internal reasons from our side, we will refund 100% of your payment.